After our mad-dash 10-day Falcon project almost 2 months ago (has it really been that long!?), Falcon is now ready to roll! After a couple of minor glitches to work past and two very busy schedules between Ethan and I, we’ve finally gotten to a place in which we feel confident that the engine, brakes, and operating systems are up to par! After we can bankroll its registration, it will really be on the road. A more thorough update will be coming – if you want to hear it’s engine rev, head over to Grease Girl’s Facebook page for the video.
Welcome to Grease Girl!
I'm not what you would call your normal grease monkey. I prefer to keep my cuticles trimmed and fingernails red. But when I started driving my 1955 Studebaker Champion I had to get a little greasy! Seeing as I'm more or less new to all this, this blog will be the place to learn along with me. Check back often to see what adventure I'm on next...it'll be fun!
Lookin’ for Something?
Can’t get enough of Grease Girl?
Follow Me on Instagram @greasegirl
Latest Stories Found Here!
- Bloodhound SSC Update – Lands Rolls Royce as Supporter May 15, 2013
- Cool Drawings of Cars from PCK Studio May 15, 2013
- A Grandfather’s Car Collection May 15, 2013
- 45 Pictures of Poteet’s One of a Kinda 1969 Ford Torino Talladega May 7, 2013
- Concept Creation: Drawing Poteet’s Talladega May 7, 2013
- Dig it: A Rat Rod Sedan with 820 cubes of Pro Stock Engine May 6, 2013
People Have Been Saying
Get in Touch!
Throw me a line at email@example.com, I'd love to hear from ya!
Thanks to Andie at Mosaic Photography for many of the awesome pictures! And thanks to my Dad for his additional skills. All material on Grease Girl is copyright of Kristin Cline (Martin), 2009-2012 and is not to be used elsewhere without her expressed permission.