I never imagined so many people would take note when a girl decided to work on her car! Each new adventure brings a new opportunity – and I can’t wait to continue sharing with you along the way. Until then…Happy Trails!
My writing can also be found at these fine sites:
- MyRideisMe.com – a community-centered online automotive magazine
- GasolineGirls.com – my all-girls car club
- Cranked Up Conversation – Chicago Pneumatic’s monthly newsletter
GreaseGirl’s been around!
- Featured on national CBS News alongside the SEMA Businesswomen’s Network Mustang Build Powered by Women
- Featured Author on Tinkernation.com
- HogRing.com upholstery website interview
- Guest Automotive Expert on Style Network’s What I Hate About Me
- Featured on local NBC News along with the Gasoline Girls
- Kustom Magazine (France)
- Trip Magazine (Brazil)