Not only is it a great day to celebrate love, but I just found a fantastic “Machinalia” series by artist Boris Artzybasheff that I absolutely <3! See the whole set at Retronaut.com.
Welcome to Grease Girl!
I'm not what you would call your normal grease monkey. I prefer to keep my cuticles trimmed and fingernails red. But when I started driving my 1955 Studebaker Champion I had to get a little greasy! Seeing as I'm more or less new to all this, this blog will be the place to learn along with me. Check back often to see what adventure I'm on next...it'll be fun!
Lookin’ for Something?
Can’t get enough of Grease Girl?
Follow Me on Instagram @greasegirl
Latest Stories Found Here!
- GPS Speedometers with Rally-Nav Display from Auto Meter June 11, 2013
- Artistic Look at “Voodoo Psychosis” 1931 Ford June 11, 2013
- El Mirage 200 mph Club for the Nice Guys June 11, 2013
- 10-second Check to Avoid 3 Common Valve-lock Troubles in Racing Engines June 10, 2013
- Arizona’s Wildest Blown Nova Hits the Newstands June 3, 2013
- How-to: Keyless Ignition Kit for your Custom Car May 28, 2013
People Have Been Saying
Get in Touch!
Throw me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, I'd love to hear from ya!
Thanks to Andie at Mosaic Photography for many of the awesome pictures! And thanks to my Dad for his additional skills. All material on Grease Girl is copyright of Kristin Cline (Martin), 2009-2012 and is not to be used elsewhere without her expressed permission.