Not only is it a great day to celebrate love, but I just found a fantastic “Machinalia” series by artist Boris Artzybasheff that I absolutely <3! See the whole set at Retronaut.com.
Welcome to Grease Girl!
I'm not what you would call your normal grease monkey. I prefer to keep my cuticles trimmed and fingernails red. But when I started driving my 1955 Studebaker Champion I had to get a little greasy! Seeing as I'm more or less new to all this, this blog will be the place to learn along with me. Check back often to see what adventure I'm on next...it'll be fun!
Lookin’ for Something?
Can’t get enough of Grease Girl?
Follow Me on Instagram @greasegirl
Latest Stories Found Here!
- Bloodhound SSC Update – Lands Rolls Royce as Supporter May 15, 2013
- Cool Drawings of Cars from PCK Studio May 15, 2013
- A Grandfather’s Car Collection May 15, 2013
- 45 Pictures of Poteet’s One of a Kinda 1969 Ford Torino Talladega May 7, 2013
- Concept Creation: Drawing Poteet’s Talladega May 7, 2013
- Dig it: A Rat Rod Sedan with 820 cubes of Pro Stock Engine May 6, 2013
People Have Been Saying
Get in Touch!
Throw me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, I'd love to hear from ya!
Thanks to Andie at Mosaic Photography for many of the awesome pictures! And thanks to my Dad for his additional skills. All material on Grease Girl is copyright of Kristin Cline (Martin), 2009-2012 and is not to be used elsewhere without her expressed permission.